Termites or white ants are not that harmful to humans. But to our furniture that can cause a lot of stress to you. And they even can harm your properties that can lead you towards financial crisis. There are a lot of signs that termites can be inside your house. Signs like your door must be too tight or too loose to open and to close your, your wallpapers or paint be extracted etc. Most of the termite chew wood and feed on them by causing extensive amounts of damage to your house. So, you need to do pest inspection for their removal.
There A Number Of Ways You Can Control Termite Easily By Eco Friendly Methods:-
1.Buy natural pesticides from your nearest supermarket. It will help you fight termites inside your house or in your offices. Follow the instructions that are given behind the pack and apply where you want to use them.
2. Buy termite resistant furniture from the market. It will also help you a lot in dealing with termites and controlling them in a very effortless way.
3. Use of Borax powder can kill termites naturally; with the help of borax powder you can make a solution of the powder and water to spray on the termite affected area this can control termites naturally without affecting the environment same goes with the sodium borate it is also a kind of pesticide that will help you to kill termites naturally.
4. Moisture is the biggest flaws as it attracts all kinds of pesticides and termites as well so make sure that your house is moisture free, for that you can use moisture retentive paints on the walls and check your drainage system check all the leakage in your draining pipes so all those pests cannot easily enter your house specially termites.
5. Termites hate the exposure to sunlight so try to expose your termite affected furniture to sunlight that will help you control termites for sure. French and African marigold plants can also help you to remove termites in an eco-friendly way.
6. Applying boric acid on the floors of your house you can also use Termidor ac named chemical that is easily available on your chemist shops, it is a highly effective and eco friendly way to keep termites out of your house. It is undetectable to termites and is very effective as a preventative and can help you kill termites without much effort.
7. And at the end you can call professionals to tackle them or to do termite control. They are so effective and also they take proper responsibilities of the environment.
By implementing the aforementioned Eco-Friendly pest Control That’s Safe for Your Home, you will undoubtedly achieve effective and quick results in a short period of time. These methods have been tested by professionals, making the risk of unprofessional measures almost negligible. We can assure that these might work if you follow each and every tip step by step as aforementioned above. Hope it would have benefitted you by making your work easier than before, stay updated for similar articles like this.